Pause and Write a List

Today I am grateful for my gratitude journal and the practice of starting my day by writing down two things for which I am grateful.

It really is simple. Pause. Pay attention. Write it down or type it up.

Today I am grateful for:

1. a working washer and dryer, and clothes to clean.

2. the power of the written word, to both writer and reader.

3. the opportunity to walk our dog Oliver each morning.

4. my husband Darcy and our marriage.

5. warm milk on cereal.

6. the old Nordic Track machine I have had for years.

7. the sweat and endorphins that machine helped me produce this morning.

8. recovery tools to help me not only stay sober, but also relatively sane.

9. the feel of the fresh air on my skin as I step outside.

10. the love I have for my family and friends, and the love they give back.

That's all folks. I encourage you to write and share your own list. Feel free to add to mine
in the comments options.  Have a good day of living gratefully.

Comments