Vibrant

Today I am grateful for the human capacity to help one another. I receive so much from others in so many ways. I am grateful for the opportunities I will have today to give back.

V is for vibrant. There are many ways to define vibrant. Full of energy, enthusiastic, bright, bold, passionate are just a few. Vibrant seems to be a word more often applied to colors and sounds that it is to human emotions, but they go together don't they?

I am an introvert, so I don't see myself as outwardly showing my enthusiasm and energy. Yet, I think others would describe me as positive and upbeat, so it does come through.

The key is to feed our hearts, minds, souls, and bodies so that the vibrancy emerges. Doing what I love makes me feel vibrant and fully alive. Out on a run. As the lines of a poem flow freely out of my head on to paper or screen. Taking the hand of our little grandsons.

Living gratefully feeds all of the things I need to feed to feel bold and passionate about starting a new day.  Grateful living is where it starts. I am pausing now and feeling the vibrantly cool morning air as I sit on our patio. Not a bad way to begin the next moment.

Comments